Hope for Youth’s model of empowering styles, strengths and skills in parents and children is the eye-opening, inspiring international program that’s transforming the world of parenting. We focus on teaching positive character traits as an integral part of developing Emotional Intelligence (EQ). It is our intention to give you strategies for raising responsible, caring, confident children by:
- Learning verbal skills to reduce family conflict and build family solidarity
- Improving parent communication skills
- Offering practical child-rearing options and assistance
- Adding an incredible array of options to your parenting skills so that both you and your child can become more responsible.
- Empowering you to feel confident in your parenting and decision making skills.
With over 33 years of parenting our children and others, 16 of those years including training and counseling experience with troubled teens and their families, we offer a supportive counseling relationship to examine key life experiences, behaviors, choices and relationships in practical effective ways. As a Parent Coach, Life Coach or Consultants, we started Hope for Youth knowing that we as parents have the power to create strong families that reflect our values. Our Parenting Education or Coaching teaches, engages, and guides parents with family life and parenting issues.
Copyright © 2004 Hope For Youth, LLC | All Rights Reserved
Design by Hope For Youth, LLC
702-997-4054 E-mail: email@example.com
Hope For Youth - Character Development or EQ Camps and Workshops- Parent Education Training Resources, Coaching – Seminars – School Support or Curriculum Consultant
Hope For Youth Parent Coaching and Parenting Training
- Are you wishing there really was a parenting manual filled with easy instructions for every situation?
- Are you tired of the power struggles?
- Would you like to gain confidence in your parenting skills?
- How do we as parents know who to go to for help and whose advice we can trust?
Parenting is one of the most important and challenging jobs on earth. Parents want to find realistic solutions to everyday problems and see beneficial changes in their family's lives.
Because kids don't come with manuals
"Parents are not so much unwilling to provide more substantive training to their children as they are ill-equipped to do such work."
Lets face it, kids don't come with manuals! Mom, Dad, have you grown weary? Have punishments and rewards become ineffective? If your answer is yes then we have the solution for you! These powerful parent coaching audios will equip you to transform the atmosphere of your home and the heart of your children.
"Our character is basically a composite of our habits. Because they are consistent, often unconcious patterns, they constantly, daily, express our character."