Copyright © 2004 Hope For Youth, LLC | All Rights Reserved
Design by Hope For Youth, LLC
702-997-4054 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope For Youth - Character Development or EQ Camps and Workshops- Parent Education Training Resources, Coaching – Seminars – School Support or Curriculum Consultant
- Our character is who we are even when no one is watching.
- Character transcends race, religion, education, position, age, gender, and personality.
- Breaking character down into its basic elements helps focus on building those qualities into our lives.
- Character development is essential to the ongoing success of your society.
- The family is the hub around which Hope for Youth revolves.
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the foundational competency every leader needs to grow.
- It has proven a better predictor of future success than traditional methods like the GPA, IQ, and standardized test scores.
- Emotional intelligence (EQ) is a different type of intelligence that consists of four core abilities.
- Emotional intelligence consists of five key skills, each building on the last.
Our Emotional Intelligence and Character building program has two basic components: (a) character training curriculum for children and/or adults (b) seminars training for adults to help them use the curriculum effectively.
The development of strong positive character traits gives an individual a foundation of relational qualities to draw from in life’s situations and relationships, thereby strengthened in their EQ factor.
The aim of character training is to develop personal characteristics and interpersonal skills, which motivate responsible moral judgments and behaviors conducive to the common good of the family, schools, workplace, community and its members, (EQ).
Character training along these lines in youth will result in men and women of broader sympathies; more law-abiding and in every respect more valuable citizens.
Character training is essential for lasting success.
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and Positive Character Qualities Go Hand In Hand
A person may have money, position or power, but unless he has "good" character he or she is not considered to be truly successful.
- Do you wish there really was some place your child/adult could learn positive Character and/or EQ?
- We are willing to travel internationally to teach and train
a) We offer week long Character Camps b) Individualized Character Training c) Character Classes for schools d) Group Classes for different organizations.
To promote real success, Character and Emotional intelligence (EQ) training provides a unique avenue for investing in children, families, business and relationships. It is the goal of Hope For Youth to bring together positive Character Traits and EQ training to promote a well balanced individual that will find true success.
It has been said that positive CHARACTER is the foundation for all true success.
Because kids don't come with manuals
"Parents are not so much unwilling to provide more substantive training to their children as they are ill-equipped to do such work."
Lets face it, kids don't come with manuals! Mom, Dad, have you grown weary? Have punishments and rewards become ineffective? If your answer is yes then we have the solution for you! These powerful parent coaching audios will equip you to transform the atmosphere of your home and the heart of your children.
"Our character is basically a composite of our habits. Because they are consistent, often unconcious patterns, they constantly, daily, express our character."